What if I told you that eating dessert could do your “mind” a world of good?
Well, that’s what I’ll be discussing in today’s video in which you’ll discover:
- 2 studies that have revealed truly surprising results with respect to dessert and your waistline.
- an interesting psychological study that recommends never choosing food in a particular mental state.
- and more.
Oh, and here’s the “healthy” raw chocolate mousse recipe that I refer to in the video:
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
5 fresh dates
1/4 cup coconut milk (or water)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
1. Soak the dates in the coconut milk (or water) until soft (about 10-20 minutes).
2. In a blender, add the avocado, dates, milk, and other ingredients and blend until smooth (add more liquid if needed to facilitate blending).
3. Chill in fridge or serve immediately. Top with your favourite berries if you like.